Bolton GM

Roy Foss Woodbridge

Cadillac Terence
12-15-2015

"The Prestigious experience"

I highly recommend Bolton GM for your new car purchase. The customer service was excellent and has a very friendly staff. I thank Moe Dastranj who greeted me upon arrival and sold me a lovely Cadillac CTS. He made sure to take care of my needs and made my wife and kid feel comfortable while he took care of business. In the amazing show room Moe took a few pics making me look like a couple million bucks. When I went to pick up the new ride my wife was blessed with a bucay of flowers. Thanks again and still loving my new ride.

donlor
12-05-2015

"Moe Dastranj"

"Awesome Experience, Great Service" The entire team at Bolton GM was fantastic, but in particular,j Moe Dastranj really went above and beyond to put me in a new 15 Cruise.

mirko
12-04-2015

"Extremely happy and grateful for Moe's unselfish help"

I delt with Moe Dastranj ,even if I wish to say something bad i can not find anything bad.He was extremely helpful and professional,did the best for me and Bolton GM.I would definitly recomend him and your dealershi

Carmen B
11-25-2015

"Great Experience !!"

I took in one of my vehicles to Bolton GM for a warranty issue that Leggat chev., in Rexdale could not or did not want to resolve after 4 months of arguing and wasting time. Then I met Bill Rouse service manager at Bolton GM and he took care of everything within a couple of days. At the same time I met Moe Dastranj and I was in the market to purchase a few vehicles. I had already shopped around at some of the other bigger dealerships and got some prices. After talking to Moe for a few minutes I could tell he was very knowledgable about his products and my trade-ins. My wife and I spent a couple of days negotiating and we found Moe to be extremely helpful and honest. We just picked up our 2016 Chev Tahoe and are waiting for the 2016 Chev Corvette. As an overall experience I would recommend Bolton GM for sales or service. P.S my wife thanks you for the flowers you left in the Tahoe, very thoughtful.

Moe Dastranj, Bill Rouse, Steve.

MattG
11-04-2015

"Awesome Experience, Great Service"

The entire team at Bolton GM was fantastic, but in particular, Moe Dastranj really went above and beyond to put me in a new Cadillac ATS. Needless to say I will be a GM customer for a long time to come. Couldn't be happier with the process, or the product. Highly recommend visiting this location if you haven't Already. Thanks Moe/GM!