Bank Street Hyundai

2788 Bank Street South, Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1N3 Directions

1,456 Reviews of Bank Street Hyundai

June 28, 2017

"Great place to make a deal!"

- grob83

Justin is great to deal with. He doesn't put any pressure on you, keep things relaxed, and lets you take your time. He also goes the extra mile to help you get what you want.

Christoph Haddad
June 25, 2017

"Got what I wanted at a price I wanted in minimal time!"

- Gary in Stittsville

Very pleased. Will come back. Best price and virtually zero haggle. Sold me what I wanted at a price I know couldn't be beat. Am looking at buying another.

Louis Bouery
Ernesto Lorello
June 24, 2017

"new car experience"

- carm

Manager was very dishonest gave me a quote for my car & then gave the finance person different one as if i would nt read the agreement

Stuart Dodge
June 23, 2017

"A car dealership that truly cares! Great experience!"

- Pjle5

We bought 2 vehicles 4 years ago (Elantra and Sonata) and in March of this year we traded our cars in for 2 new cars again (same models). Great service from General Manager Amir, salesman Hussein and Finance Manager Ashur. Amir ensures clients are given a fair price and an overall enjoyable experience. As a matter of fact, going in tomorrow to purchase a car with my son. Highly recommend this dealership!

Hussein Nasser
Ashur Younan
June 19, 2017

"Very friendly and good sale staff"

- Matt

When you buy a vehicle from this dealership you are in good hands. I have had a couple problems with the vehicle and service centre and went to see the sales staff and they went out of their way to help me.

Moe Ali
Ashur Younan
June 19, 2017

"How a car dealership experience should be! "

- nisse123

We were looking for a second vehicle and spoke to Sales representative Young-in (Justin). He was a great representative as he first listened to what we were looking for... then asked key questions based on our responses, and then provided us with options for consideration. He then waited for our next questions about vehicle and we went from there and did purchase a great 2013 Elantra. Thanks for making this the best purchase experience we have ever had!

Louis Bouery
Juan-Carlos Lobera
June 03, 2017

"Female buyer"

- Mayplay

I was apprehensive about trading in my old Tucson and purchasing a new car on my own, but I was treated fairly and respectfully. No pressure and I believe it was a win/win negotiation. After this experience I most certainly changed my opinion on buying a new car.

Stuart Dodge
May 27, 2017

"Told by Service counter - they were doing me a favour"

- Gwen

This dealership sold me the oil change package back in the day. Went to their desk on a busy afternoon, Luke said they couldn't take me and said 9:00 the next day. Showed up at 9:00 the next day and was told they would try to fit me in because I didn't have an appointment. Made me wait over an hour for a basic oil change and when I suggested their desk was short staffed got the - Well we're doing you a favour you didn't have an appointment. I have 1 oil change left on my package. It will not get used because I refuse to be treated like this by an outfit that thinks they are doing me a favour. Also left mud prints on floor of the drivers seat.

May 11, 2017

"Sold a warranty that essentially covered notHong. "

- Clover

I bought my car in August of 2013 and purchased their 160000 km "bumper to bumper" warranty. However what I was sold was lies. I have repeatedly gone back with problems; 5 of which I was told by the financing specialist specifically, were covered under the warranty I was buying but each time they were miraculously not covered. I feel lied to and cheated by this dealership. Even when I paid to have things repaired on my car the work was subpar and on one occasion i returned to the dealership 3 times to have the same thing fixed because it was not done right the first time. The only person of merit in this place in my opinion is Luke in the service department who knows me by name and repeatedly goes out of his way to help me. He is the dealership's one redeeming quality. Buyer beware!

May 10, 2017

"No pressure sales"

- SteveOttawa

I was.treated very well by both Moe and Ernesto. They bargained fairly and we came to an amicable agreement on the price. My one disappointment was their failure to agree to a winter tire package. I wanted to include it and was told I could buyhem later A small disappointment was when I was told that if I wanted runners to aid.my getting in and out of the SantaFe .... I am handicapped....that they do not do accessory installations. All accessoriess are installed by a third party up the road. Even though the runner boards are an advertised Hundai item on the Hyundai.ca site. Product knowledge and support for. Installation was missing

Moe Ali