Bank Street Hyundai

1,459 Reviews of Bank Street Hyundai

September 06, 2017

"Unscrupulous"

- Dwayne Michael

When you sign a contract at that dealership you must also give a deposit of $500.A week after I made that deposit I was advised that they couldn't provide me with my car selection...I then checked around & realized that I could get that car at other locations.I then requested my deposit because no service was rendered .I was harassed by Amir many times during phone conversations...It took me 3 1/2 months of fighting in order to get my money back.Thanks to the Bank of Montreal.

August 31, 2017

"Used Car Purchase"

- Karen4769

Just bought a used Santa Fe at Bank St. Hyundai and can't say enough good things about my experience there. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Bank St. Hyundai!!

Rabieh Nassrallah
Other Employees : Also, Charlie in service and Marissa in sales!!
August 02, 2017

"A real pleasure!"

- SS

Everyone at Bank Street Hyundai was great to deal with. We weren't pressured to make a deal and the transaction went smoothly. Overall, a great experience!

Rabieh Nassrallah
Other Employees : Moe Sabra
June 28, 2017

"Great place to make a deal!"

- grob83

Justin is great to deal with. He doesn't put any pressure on you, keep things relaxed, and lets you take your time. He also goes the extra mile to help you get what you want.

Christoph Haddad
June 25, 2017

"Got what I wanted at a price I wanted in minimal time!"

- Gary in Stittsville

Very pleased. Will come back. Best price and virtually zero haggle. Sold me what I wanted at a price I know couldn't be beat. Am looking at buying another.

Ernesto Lorello
June 24, 2017

"new car experience"

- carm

Manager was very dishonest gave me a quote for my car & then gave the finance person different one as if i would nt read the agreement

Stuart Dodge
June 23, 2017

"A car dealership that truly cares! Great experience!"

- Pjle5

We bought 2 vehicles 4 years ago (Elantra and Sonata) and in March of this year we traded our cars in for 2 new cars again (same models). Great service from General Manager Amir, salesman Hussein and Finance Manager Ashur. Amir ensures clients are given a fair price and an overall enjoyable experience. As a matter of fact, going in tomorrow to purchase a car with my son. Highly recommend this dealership!

Hussein Nasser
June 19, 2017

"Very friendly and good sale staff"

- Matt

When you buy a vehicle from this dealership you are in good hands. I have had a couple problems with the vehicle and service centre and went to see the sales staff and they went out of their way to help me.

Moe Ali
Luke Alger
June 19, 2017

"How a car dealership experience should be! "

- nisse123

We were looking for a second vehicle and spoke to Sales representative Young-in (Justin). He was a great representative as he first listened to what we were looking for... then asked key questions based on our responses, and then provided us with options for consideration. He then waited for our next questions about vehicle and we went from there and did purchase a great 2013 Elantra. Thanks for making this the best purchase experience we have ever had!

Juan-Carlos Lobera
Joe Younes
June 03, 2017

"Female buyer"

- Mayplay

I was apprehensive about trading in my old Tucson and purchasing a new car on my own, but I was treated fairly and respectfully. No pressure and I believe it was a win/win negotiation. After this experience I most certainly changed my opinion on buying a new car.

Stuart Dodge