Bank Street Hyundai

2788 Bank Street South, Ottawa, Ontario K1T 1N3

Justin, Young-in Yoo, Sales Consultant / Customer Specialist, Bank Street Hyundai

Justin, Young-in Yoo

RAUL GORDILLO

USED CAR SALES
Ernesto Lorello, Finance Manager, Bank Street Hyundai

May 11, 2017

"Sold a warranty that essentially covered notHong. "

- Clover

I bought my car in August of 2013 and purchased their 160000 km "bumper to bumper" warranty. However what I was sold was lies. I have repeatedly gone back with problems; 5 of which I was told by the financing specialist specifically, were covered under the warranty I was buying but each time they were miraculously not covered. I feel lied to and cheated by this dealership. Even when I paid to have things repaired on my car the work was subpar and on one occasion i returned to the dealership 3 times to have the same thing fixed because it was not done right the first time. The only person of merit in this place in my opinion is Luke in the service department who knows me by name and repeatedly goes out of his way to help me. He is the dealership's one redeeming quality. Buyer beware!

Luke Alger
Joe Younes

May 10, 2017

"No pressure sales"

- SteveOttawa

I was.treated very well by both Moe and Ernesto. They bargained fairly and we came to an amicable agreement on the price. My one disappointment was their failure to agree to a winter tire package. I wanted to include it and was told I could buyhem later A small disappointment was when I was told that if I wanted runners to aid.my getting in and out of the SantaFe .... I am handicapped....that they do not do accessory installations. All accessoriess are installed by a third party up the road. Even though the runner boards are an advertised Hundai item on the Hyundai.ca site. Product knowledge and support for. Installation was missing

Moe Ali

May 06, 2017

"Simple and not pressureised"

- buyer pete 168

I needed a car as mine was on its last legs. I indicated what I was looking for in a vehicle and asked numerous questions because I had not bought a car in over 15 years and was leery about modern vehicles due to the amount of technology that is available today. Stu Dodge was very helpful and did not pressure me into a different vehicle. Ernesto was very thorough in explaining financing as well protection plans.

Stuart Dodge