AutoValue Hyundai Niagara Falls

Sheri Stacey

Jane Foley, Service Advisor, AutoValue Hyundai Niagara Falls

Jane Foley

August 14, 2017

"Top notch, fast, efficient, friendly service."

- soccerfan

I was having a problem with my 2015 Santa Fe' NAV system that would constantly stall, so I contacted AutoValue Hyunday to explain the issue. My warranty on the unit had just expired, and I was afraid I was out of luck on this one. However, I had the pleasure to deal with Jane who immediately put me at ease promising me she would look into the matter to make sure I would have the NAV up and running asap. As from previous dealers' experiences, I honestly thought they would either say 'sorry, we can't do a thing', or I would have to wait forever. Well, Jane kept her promise. A new unit was installed within days, and a technician made absolutely sure everything was working properly before I left the dealership. I have nothing but praise for Autovalue Hyunday's service department. They're efficient, courteous, and never try to push "extras", always keeping their prices very reasonable. Keep up the honest, much appreciated, hard work!!

Jane Foley

August 08, 2017

"Courteous and quick service for traveling family"

- Yaser Shaban Kabakibo

Tina was very understanding of our situation as we were a family traveling back to Montreal and we had a tire issue. She quickly arranged for our car to be diagnosed and we were on our way back in less than an hour.

Tina Kennedy

August 01, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Mohit

These guys provides good customer service and provide best prices as compared to other dealers in market and they always offer the price according to customer budget

Mark D'Anna