AutoValue Hyundai Niagara Falls

Sheri Stacey

Kelly Melmoth, General Sales Manager, AutoValue Hyundai Niagara Falls

Kelly Melmoth

June 16, 2017

"Service for Alberta resident!"

- Alberta Resident

We are on our way to Newfoundland and our 2011 Hyundai needed an oil change. I just dropped in off the street about 4:30 p.m. Tina was so accommodating and was graciously able to fit me in. Thank you so much!

Tina Kennedy
Other Employees : There was another very accommodating young lady at the service desk who typed up my information, but I am sorry that I don't remember her name.

June 09, 2017

"Tina Kennedy services"

- Amanda

I have never felt more taken care of than I did at Auto value Hyundai. From the moment I walked in I couldn't believe how nice everyone was. From the front desk,service associates and mechanics. One person in particular Tina Kennedy went way above and beyond her job to help me with my car issues. I cannot express how grateful I am for all she has done. She genuinely cares about her customers and is amazing at what she does. I will definitely be returning and recommending AutoValue yo everyone.!!! Thank you so much

June 07, 2017

"I can't thank you enough!"

- Karlyduffin

Tina has made all of my car troubles so simple these past few years. She ALWAYS goes above and beyond for me every time I come in!