417 INFINITI Nissan

14 Reviews of 417 INFINITI Nissan

January 31, 2017

"Exceptional customer service"

- happy1234

Having visited a few dealers in the province of Quebec and feeling that the sales people did not really seem interested in maintaining or gaining my business, I started to look elsewhere. I came across a second hand vehicle available at 417 Nissan and was so happy to have found it! Both Nasri & Patrick made this process seamless and actually an enjoyable experience. They both went out of their way to make sure I was first and made me fell like their number 1 priority. I will continue to give them my business in the future and will also send clients that are looking for the best in customer care to 417 Nissan. It was a breath of fresh air to deal with professionals that care.

January 25, 2017

"All talk no action "

- Integritybuyer

Brought forward legitimate issues with false commitments during the sale, service, and collision centre. No interest in addressing or resolving the issue. Literally a figurehead with no follow through. The ownership has changed but with Chris in management it's the same issues that existed under the former ownership.

Jena Nickless

Scott Noseworthy

Feb 02, 2017 -

Integritybuyer responded

Chris, I did provide you the opportunity to resolve this issue when I sat with you in your office to bring he issues to your attention. Now that this issue is public, you are showing a willingness to address this issue that you failed to show at that time. Consider the opportunity to resolve the issue as unfortunately wasted. I suppose your next opportunity is with your next customer, not me.

Feb 02, 2017 -

417 INFINITI Nissan responded

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our dealership. I apologize if your recent experience was unsatisfactory. Feed back of any kind positive or negative can always help any business grow. As the General Manager of 417 Infiniti Nissan, I would like the opportunity to help resolve what ever issue you may have with the dealership. Please contact me directly and I would be more then happy to discuss with you further. My ultimate goal is have all of our customers happy and satisfied with 417 Infiniti Nissan. Again, thank you. . Kindest regards, Chris Edwards

January 11, 2017

"Honest, straight forward and dependable "

- Simple driver

I went to 417 Infiniti to look at leasing options after 2 dealers told me I couldn't finance a 2014 Qx60 due to short credit history. Nassri gave me the best quote for leasing in the city and gave me a good value for my trade in. Once we had finalized the price for leasing I told him about my original intention of buying. Nassri and Patricks immediately gave me several options of excellent condition qx60's. On top of that Patricks was also able to get me financing at the terms I wanted. In short my buying experience has been excellent and I found them to be professionals and ethical people.

January 03, 2017

"Excellent customer service"

- Happycustomer

Was extremely grateful to have received such great customer service, during my first visit to this dealership. My service advisor, Codey, was knowledgeable, helpful, thorough and courteous. Service was performed within a few hours. Shuttle driver was very friendly and arrived promptly after vehicle was ready for pick up. It's service like this that puts a customer at ease and keeps them coming back.

Codey
November 16, 2016

"Excellent Customer Experience"

- DragonsDen

Worked directly with Hubert Estey and Chris Edwards to solve a service issue. Hubert went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of. I was dealt with in a professional, respectful manner and would definitely recommend 417 Nissan. Customer service is the provision of service to customers before, during and after a purchase- Thanks for delivering on all 3

Hubert Estey

September 14, 2016

"Great technician"

- Happy

He fixed everything to my satisfaction. He took time to explain to me what he did to fix the problem. Top quality service in the language of my choice.

Jack Lin

July 22, 2016

"Repeat Buyer "

- MarchGroupBuyer

Purchased a 370Z and I have to say I was very happy with the transaction, Chris took care of my needs and ensured everything went smoothly. I added leather to the car and made it one of kind! Thanks so much!

June 07, 2016

"We leased 2 cars in the same week!"

- Sal Sabbagh

Sales Consultant, Elie Aboumoussa, and Sales Manager, Boris Radojicic, were great to work with, and they made our buying experience enjoyable. They were extremely knowledgeable, friendly and honest. Even though it was well past closing time when our purchase was finalized, they answered all of our questions and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed.

Boris Radojicic

June 05, 2016

"Ziad Mezher"

- Ziad

Incredible service !! 417 Nissan made this process extremely simple for us. We knew what we wanted !! Nasri executed what we asked for in the most professional and our part effortless ! Elie the sales manager worked with Nasri to help us achieve the appropriate budget that works for us. The 417 team made this purchase a pleasant and great experience. We Picked up our vehicle spotless and the way we imagined it to be ! Thank you for not only meeting our needs but also exceeding them ! My family and I recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle !

Wali Haseeb

June 02, 2016

"Amazing Experience"

- Mathieu

My wife and I was very impress with 417 Nissan / Infinity the team is amazing and we felt no pressure and great environment. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to my sale person Uy Ho amazing person and awesome personality and also Elie, Boris and Chris GM for the amazing work and you have a great team. thank you from Melanie & Mathieu

Uy Ho